We are moving into the new headquarters July 12-15. Here is some important information to help you plan ahead.
- The Realtor® Store will close Thursday, July 11 at 4 p.m. and will not re-open until we’re in the new building.
- Only essential items (lockboxes, brochures and signs) will be available until July 16.
CarolinaMLS Help Desk
- The Help Desk will provide telephone and email support until 4 p.m. on Friday, July 12 and will resume on Monday, July 15 at 9:30 a.m.
- In-person support (walk-ins) will not be available July 12-15.
- Contact the Help Desk for assistance at 704-940-3159, 828-239-2900 or email@example.com.
Member Services and Accounting
- Member Services and Accounting is closed July 12-15 and will be unable to provide email, phone or in-person (walk-in) support.
- You can use the “My Account” tab on CarolinaRealtors.com to pay any outstanding invoices.
Mingle School of Real Estate
- Postlicensing classes are off-site, and new prelicensing classes are on hold until the school is open in the new building.
- Daytime, evening and weekend prelicensing classes scheduled through July will continue in the current building.
- Visit www.mingleschool.com for the most current information.
Housing Opportunity Foundation
- Applications for the Community Grants awards and the Y.E.S. award can still be submitted during our move to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your patience during this exciting time!