By LaVerne Brown-Williams
Help Desk Supervisor
CarolinaMLS has introduced several tools and updates within the last six months to the MLS system. Here are a few that you may have noticed.
- Users can now update multiple expired searches’ expiration dates have them turned back on for the auto-notification process.
- Prospecting gadget link for listings expiring in 14 days now works properly.
- FUSION Manual was updated.
- FUSION and TEMPO are now compatible with Windows 8 and IE 10 (desktop mode).
- “Sold Date” was added to the Default Search pages.
- The map overlay was updated for some areas.
- The FUSION time-out feature extends the time before the system logs you out.
- After timing out, the FUSION system will allow you to log into the system and continue working.
- FUSION Mobile updated its error message.
CarolinaMLS user suggestions implemented
- Added “HOA Fee” to the FUSION Mobile site.
- Added “Unit #” to the FUSION Mobile site.
- Custom searches saved in MLS are now available through the FUSION Mobile site.
- Updated image descriptions for “Bath Rooms.”
- A Subject Line was added to auto-notification emails.
- In “Rentals,” the number of room selections increased from eight to ten in the “Rooms” field.
- The option “Driveway” was added under “Parking.”
- The “Fixtures Exception” field was added to the One Page Full Report for all property types that apply.
- Area 53 was added for Kershaw County (coming soon).
- The “Completion Date” field was removed and replaced with new field “Construction Status” with the options “Proposed,” “Under Construction” and “Complete” (coming soon).
- RatePlug — RatePlug is a tool for CarolinaMLS Subscribers, lenders (selected by the CarolinaMLS Subscriber) and prospects. Through the Customer Reports that CarolinaMLS Subscribers provide to prospects via email and Client Gateway, the homebuyer can play “what if” with the numbers to find the mortgage program that best fits their home-buying scenario. Interested? In FUSION, click the “RatePlug” link beside the listing details. When the RatePlug webpage loads, click on the link at the top of the page after the phrase, “If you are interested in signing up for RatePlug.”
- RPR & FIND — The Realtors® Property Resource (RPR) from the National Association of Realtors® (NAR) is a database of information on parcels throughout the country. The FIND product is a search engine that helps Realtors® identify the specific types of properties they are seeking; it has a smart-search function that links properties with similar features. Sign up for a class on either of these tools for a more in-depth look at how they can help you in your business.